We welcomes you to News Trend India. Below are our terms and conditions for use of the site, which you may access in several ways. These terms and conditions apply whenever you access the site, on whatever devices.
By using newstrendindia.com as a reader or registered user, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions. Any changes we make to the terms and conditions will be reflected on this page.
Access to and use of this site (newstrendindia.com) subject to the following terms:
- By using newstrendindia.com you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of newstrendindia.com. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use newstrendindia.com.
- News Trend India may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by newstrendindia.com. Your continued use of newstrendindia.com after changes to this policy are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use newstrendindia.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any newstrendindia.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of newstrendindia.com content requires the prior written permission of the editor of the newstrendindia.com.
- You agree to use newstrendindia.com only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of newstrendindia.com. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within newstrendindia.com.
Disclaimer of Liability
newstrendindia.com does not accept any responsibility for any statement in the material. You must not rely on any statement we have published on newstrendindia.com without first taking specialist professional advice. Nothing in the material is provided for any specific purpose or at the request of any particular person.
We give no warranties of any kind and without any representations for material—information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons—found in newstrendindia.com.
You can access other sites via links from newstrendindia.com. These sites are not under our control and we are not responsible in any way for any of their contents.
newstrendindia.com is not liable for any of the losses or damages like data, revenue or anticipated profits, business, opportunity, goodwill or injury to reputation, losses suffered by third parties or any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of newstrendindia.com regardless of the form of action.
You must take your own precaution in this respect, as we accept no responsibility for any infection by virus, by other contamination or by anything that has destructive properties.
Third Party Material On newstrendindia.com
You will see advertising material submitted by third parties on newstrendindia.com. Advertisements are accepted upon the representation that the advertiser and the agency have the right to publish the advertisement’s content. Advertisers are solely responsible for the content of advertising material, which they submit to us, including ensuring that it complies with relevant legislation. We accept no responsibility for the content of advertising material, including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein. Conditions other than rates are subject to change by the publisher without notice.
The contents of all the advertisements are subject to the approval of the newstrendindia.com.
Text Submission To newstrendindia.com
Users of our site may submit material for publication through email provided in our contact information. We accept no liability with respect to any material submitted by users and published by us and we are not responsible for its content and accuracy.
If you want to submit material to us for publication on newstrendindia.com, you may do so on the following terms and conditions:
- Publication of any material you submit to us will be at your sole discretion. We reserve the right to make additions or deletions to the text or graphics prior to publication, or to refuse publication;
- You grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide licence to republish any material you submit to us in any format, including, without limitation, print and electronic format;
- You declare to us that any material you submit to us is your own original work and that you own the copyright and any other relevant rights;
- you warrant that the material you submit is not obscene, offensive, defamatory of any person or otherwise illegal;
- You agree not to post material including spamming which is deliberately intended to upset other users;
- You acknowledge that any breach of these warranties may cause us damage or loss and you agree to indemnify us in full and permanently against any third party liabilities, claims, costs, loss or damage we incur as a result of publishing material you submit to us, including consequential losses;
- We reserve the right to remove your access to individual services if we believe you are abusing the services in any way.
Graphic Material Submission To newstrendindia.com
Selected photographs and graphical material will be published at the discretion of the editor and you will not be paid, even if your photograph(s) is (are) published.
We may cut, edit, crop or arrange your photograph(s) or graphic as per the web dimensions of on newstrendindia.com, and we may remove your photograph(s) or graphics at any time.
Although we will do our best to provide constant, uninterrupted access to newstrendindia.com but in case of any technical issue or server problem, we accept no responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of India and especially the Information Technology Act, 2000. All relevant rules, regulations, directions, orders and notifications will also apply.